Web Based VS Traditional Chiropractic Software – #12 Integration With Other Software
Find out more by scheduling your own appointment right now. Clicking the button in the bottom right will open a calendar to pick a date. Real numbers from your chiropractic practice will be used to show you how Genesis will improve 5 areas of your practice.
We call it a Dream Practice Analysis. Find out and then you can make an informed decision about increasing your revenue 62%, increasing your patient retention 26% and increasing your documentation compliance 32%, all in 33% less time as our clients have.
The secrets your software sales person is not telling you that could cost you as much at $32,450!
- What are the hidden start up fees of other systems? How does it work with Genesis? – Click Here To Watch Video
- Remote Access – Click Here To Watch Video
- Maintenance Cost – Click Here To Watch Video
- Data Backup – Click Here To Watch Video
- Data Recovery – Click Here To Watch Video
- Do you own your data? – Click Here To Watch Video
- Data Security – Click Here To Watch Video
- What if the internet goes down? – Click Here To Watch Video
- What of the power goes out? – Click Here To Watch Video
- What if your server crashes? – Click Here To Watch Video
- Technology updates – Click Here To Watch Video
- How can Genesis help with multiple locations? – Click Here To Watch Video
Data security –
What software companies don’t want you to know about your data security and liability
8 secrets they keep and the truth you need to know – Click Here To Watch Video
Integrations with the client server systems. They’re way more manual process. Literally they’re plugins their iPad applications all those are like I told you earlier security risks. There are more manual process so the integration of the data exchange between those applications and the actual database is way more manual when. They’re more manual like for example uploading billing data to clearing houses and exchanging data between credit card processing systems and all that stuff. Not only is it not as efficient, but it takes time for your your staff and your team to do it God forbid it’s you but there’s actually time that it takes people to do that. There’s time and it’s error-prone whenever you involve a person doesn’t matter how good their intention and just use yourself as an example you make mistakes I make mistakes when I have to be involved in a process that is mission critical to my business. Even with the best intentions knowing if I don’t do it right it’s going to cost me money I always can make a mistaken you know periodically I did I will do it. With a web-based platform they’re way more automated for example credit card processing and automated payments posting directly to patient accounts happens in real time. Uploads to clearing houses and imports of electronic EOB all happens in real time automatically. There’s no manual processes involved doesn’t take your staff and do it there’s definitely less training time for all that stuff so you have little to no staff involvement less error there’s less risk of less compliance risk list. When we talked about data and data security and there’s also less risk to your to your revenue.