Chiropractic Billing Service
At Genesis, we know how important having a reliable chiropractic billing service is for your clinic. When it comes to billings in today’s market, it is becoming more apparent that every business must have one. There are many pros to utilizing a billing service, so much so that we thought we would take a moment to write information about the benefits here. If you already have a medical billing service and are unhappy with the quality, then still read on, as you may learn something new that Genesis offers that your current provider does not.
By investing in a billing service, you are likely to experience these benefits:
- Improved Level of Efficiency: The task of handling billing is a full-time job, so imagine what could be done with that extra time if you installed a billing software for your clinic instead. Your billing would be automated, so staff time can be spent on other projects that need attention. Additionally, by hiring Genesis as your billing service provider for chiropractic care, it means that you have people to act as a support system in case you have billing questions or concerns. You are not in this alone!
- Easy to Use: If you choose to implement a billing system from Genesis, you are optimizing the flow of billing instead of having to train staff or learn for yourself how to do the work manually. You can anticipate that your software will be installed in less than a day, so there is minimal impact on operations. Every staff member can easily log onto the system without needing hours of training. But if for any reason confusions arise, we can quickly answer your questions just by giving us a call.
- Innovative Technology: As someone who works at a chiropractic clinic, you may be focused on reading about the latest tool, equipment, wellness approach, or technological platform. So, wouldn’t it be such a huge relief to know that billing is not something you have to spend hours on? By partnering with a medical billing service provider such as Genesis, it puts more responsibility on us so you can attend to other priorities. We can also give you information on how to merge the data currently in your clinic’s computers so client medical records, claims, and billing functions are now in one system.
- Stress-Free Billing: We can reasonably assume your patients know that after a service, they will need to pay for their bill. With an automatic billing system, invoices for treatments rendered can be sent to their email or home address right away. You can set up the system so that friendly billing reminders are generated to clients who have yet to pay, meaning you won’t have to hassle with following up yourself about an outstanding bill.
How can Genesis help your office?
When you are considering a chiropractic billing service, you may be wondering if you actually need one. We understand that outsourcing your billing services may seem like more of a hassle. However, when it comes down to it, you are not in the business of billing and finances. Instead, when you own your own chiropractic business, you are there so that you can help other people be healthier. We understand that you may want to know how a billing service can help your chiropractic practice. We answer this below. But, if you would like to get in contact wit ha member of our team from Genesis, give our office a call. We look forward to showing you how we can be of help.
Q: Can a billing service for our office really help our practice grow?
A: Yes! One of the first ways that incorporating billing software and service into your practice can help your office grow is by increasing patient satisfaction. We believe this is especially important for chiropractic offices because your services are not cookie-cutter. They are designed specifically for each patient who comes in your doors. This means your staff can be more focused on giving each person who visits your office the care and attention they need instead of spending lengthy amounts of time on the phone with insurance or trying to fix billing errors.
Q: Can your billing services help save our office money?
A: Yes, when you use a more efficient billing system, it is possible for your office to begin saving money. When you get into a new routine with your billing system, you may find that problems that would have come up without these services are fixed quickly or never come up at all. This means that instead of hiring additional resources to fix these problems, you can spend money where you need it more.
Q: Can it help with billing mistakes?
A: Having an automated billing process can help when it comes to making fewer mistakes in the initial portion of the billing cycle. When it comes to using our billing services, we can help without the distractions that come with having multiple jobs at a chiropractic office. Focusing on the task a hand means fewer errors and a more streamlined process for you. Our services can also ensure that your office is up-to-date when it comes to the latest billing regulations.
Call Genesis Today for Billing Assistance
We can imagine that the daily operations of your chiropractic clinic are probably busy and it may make your life easier while freeing up more time if you have a reliable automated billing service provider. We care about your practice and hope that our services can benefit your business for the long-term. Call Genesis Chiropractic Software today to learn more about our services for chiropractic billing!
Questions to Ask a Chiropractic Billing Service
There are many chiropractic billing companies out there, so choosing the right one can be tricky. However, asking the right questions can help you select the right company for your needs. Here are several questions you should ask during the interviews:
- How Long Are Your Waiting Periods? Chiropractors and billing services typically have to wait a while before insurance companies submit payments. This can be frustrating for everyone involved. When speaking to a chiropractic billing company, ask them the steps they will take to reduce waiting periods as much as possible.
- Do Your Billing Services Include Software? Before you hire a chiropractic billing service, find out if their services include software or not. Most reputable billing services include user friendly software that helps chiropractors run their businesses efficiently. This will help you exceed your patients’ expectations and keep them coming back.
- What Does the Software Include? When speaking to a chiropractic billing company, you should find out the type of software they include. Ideally, the software should include features, like automated EHR workflow, instant access to patient and financial information, chiropractic customizable templates and charts and secure HIPAA compliant Private Health Information.
- What Kind of Training Do Your Billing Experts Have? The United States has strict medical billing requirements. Therefore, it is crucial that the chiropractic billing company you hire only employs billing professionals who possess training in medical billing specifically in the United States. When interviewing chiropractic billing companies, you should also make sure their employees stay up-to-date with the constantly changing regulations in the chiropractic industry.
- Do You Specialize in the Chiropractic Industry? It is not recommended to choose just any billing service for your chiropractic practice. You should only hire a billing service that specializes in the chiropractic industry. They have knowledge of the ins and outs in the field, so claims will get paid faster.
- How Long Will It Take to Set Up the Software? When you have a busy chiropractic practice, you need your billing software up and running as soon as possible. During your interview with a chiropractic billing company, ask them how long it typically takes to implement the software. In an ideal situation, they should be able to implement the software in a couple of weeks.
- Can You Provide References? Just like you would with any other service, you should ask a chiropractic billing company to provide you with at least three references. It’s important to call these references and ask them about their experience with the company. For example, you may want to ask these references how long the company typically took to process payments if they would use them again.