Chiropractic Billing Service
At Genesis, we understand that having a reliable chiropractic billing service is an essential part of a clinic’s operation. For some chiropractors, the billing aspect can lead to unnecessary strain on their finances. It is estimated that 75 to 85 percent of all claims fail to meet at least one documentation requirement. This can cause insurance companies, as well as Medicare, to inappropriately pay hundreds of millions of dollars. In other words, the complexity of chiropractic billing can take up copious amounts of time and resources for the average clinic. As you read this, you might wonder what a good solution is? Lucky for you, we have an answer: utilize a quality chiropractic billing service such as Genesis Chiropractic Software.
With our chiropractic billing services, you can reduce your costs and increase your financial revenue. It may also be possible to lessen any dependence on administrative staff, as well as the total amount of overhead costs. Finally, you may decrease the risk of underpayment or malpractice litigation. Ultimately, chiropractic billing service can have a massive impact on your business and your patients. To explore your options now, please call Genesis Chiropractic Software.
Integrating Your Billing Software into Genesis’s Chiropractic Billing Services
Perhaps you have your billing software, but you will also need to ensure you are being paid for your services. As a chiropractic billing service might tell you, chiropractic billing requires an enormous learning curve. Perhaps you don’t have time to learn about all the terminology, rules, and processes. In this case, consider utilizing a chiropractic billing service alongside your billing software. With Genesis Chiropractic Software, our billing department can ensure all of your claims have been properly submitted to the right parties. You can feel peace of mind in knowing all your billing will be up to par and won’t raise any red flags for MAC’s, MIPCs, and other auditing systems.
We use customer-friendly technology that will help to streamline your records and billing processes. Since 2004, we have been helping chiropractors manage their clinic; and that starts with doing billing right! The benefits of choosing us to be your chiropractic billing service includes:
- We beat the accounts receivable national average by 50 percent or more
- We offer unprecedented real-time control
- You can decrease your overhead costs
- We have more than 150 billers on staff
- Our billers are very experienced in Medicare, Major Med, PI, WC Multi-specialty, etc.
- Our system is 64% more automated than other similar systems
- We provide inter system communication to ensure you know what is going on
- Our chiropractic billing service is seamlessly integrated into our management system
Benefits of Using Billing Software
Running a business requires that you have dependable billing services, along with creating smooth and efficient experiences for patients. One way of providing for and keeping patients returning to your office is through having the right set of tools so that your invoicing process is easy for everyone. There are various benefits to having chiropractic billing service from Genesis, including the following:
- Scheduled Invoicing: You can set up the invoicing software to send out invoices automatically on certain dates and times. In this way, you won’t have to spend extra time and man power generating invoices for every single patient who comes through your doors.
- Same-Day Invoice Delivery: patients can get their invoice the same day as treatment rendered, and you won’t have to wonder whether an invoice was received, as the billing software can send you a notice for when the invoice has been opened by the patient.
- Direct Invoicing: You can integrate your accounting and billing by using Genesis software, and will not have to wait for an accountant or bookkeeper to send out of invoices, resulting in lower overhead costs.
- More Efficient Invoice Tracking: Invoices that have been sent out you can view the payment status for, create reminders, run reports to see which patients are frequently behind on payments, and keep detailed transactions of client payments.
Saves You Time and Money
At Genesis, we know that a big focus for many businesses is finding ways to save money and earn profit. And more than ever before, we are utilizing technology as a way to make our everyday lives less of a struggle. Whether you have been relying on staff solely to generate invoices and maintain bookkeeping for you, investing in chiropractic billing service software can help you handle more tasks automatically and electronically, saving time when compared to more traditional methods. Our software sends voices to patients directly and then you can track flow of bash for your chiropractic office on a daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, or yearly basis.
Genesis Chiropractic Software and Billing Services
If you are ready to streamline your entire clinic, now is the time to consider utilizing a software that incorporates all of your management needs into one platform. To learn more about our software and chiropractic billing service, call Genesis Chiropractic Software today. We will be happy to discuss our services and your needs during a brief consultation.