The Benefits of Chiropractic Software
There are many benefits to using chiropractic software. Across the United States, thousands of chiropractors have integrated Genesis Chiropractic Software into their clinic’s operation. If you are a chiropractor interested in upgrading your operations to leading technology that can save you time and money, consider our chiropractic software.
The Benefits of Chiropractic Software
The following are just some of the benefits of chiropractic software:
Chiropractors that are reliant upon in house servers, or paper, can be at high risk. Not only can this data take longer to restore, but it can also be lost forever. The safest way to store information is by using chiropractic software that makes use of cloud-based services. This benefit not only provides peace of mind but also means:
- No Disruptions – With our chiropractic software, you can transfer your current offline, or local database, to a web server based in a remote location. This data is also maintained, or held, in a redundant server. Should something happen to the primary server, the second one will automatically go live and without disruption.
- Very Little Maintenance – By choosing to have a chiropractic software system that makes use of the cloud, you can feel confident in knowing that your data is protected against viruses, malware, and other things that could cause a massive loss of information. You won’t have to worry about upgrading your office equipment, scheduling server maintenance, or backing up your data. Everything is done for you so you can focus more on your patients.
- 24/7 Access – You and your staff will have unlimited access to your chiropractic software. This access is available anywhere as long as you have an internet connection. Best of all, you can work remotely, which increases your productivity.
- Regular Backups – Your chiropractic software and management company, as well as any associated third parties, will back up your data regularly to ensure all of your records remain intact.
Reduced Billing and Claims Issues
As a chiropractor, you might know that the billing aspect of your business takes a great amount of focus and attention. Perhaps even this part of the operation takes a large amount of your time and money. With the right chiropractic software, a broad range of issues regarding claims and billing can be avoided. Our chiropractic software can:
- Verify insurance eligibility
- Preauthorize requirements for select insurance plans
- Review accounts receivable reports
- Notify you of outstanding claims
- Help staff to identify claims that have been paid
- Notify you of claims that require a follow-up
- Send an alert when a patient’s insurance has covered the maximum visits allowed
Chiropractic software can help healthcare billers and coders to access and review claims and remittance reports. Insurance information can be reviewed, as can forms or other important information. Each of these benefits can speed up the billing process and help you get paid promptly.
Our chiropractic software includes automated EHR that offers a structured workflow to meet the necessities of the patient. You can benefit from:
- Paperless admission
- Customized clinical reports
- User-friendly tools
- Intuitive notes
- Guided documentation
- Medically necessary documentation
- Easy to access patient data
Ultimately, chiropractic software can streamline your clinic’s operational processes; thereby, allowing you and your staff to focus on what matters – the health and wellbeing of your patients. To learn more about our chiropractic software, please call Genesis Chiropractic Software now.
How to Find the Right Chiropractic Software Company for You
Chiropractic offices across the country may question at one point or another whether they should choose chiropractic software to assist with the many needs they have regarding billing, collections, and electronic health records. Software companies offer several benefits, allowing providers the ability to focus on patient care and office personnel the opportunity to improve their billing and collections systems. At Genesis Chiropractic Software, we know that there can be several options available to you. While it will be critical to carefully research software companies, we are confident that your research will lead you back to our company and the services we provide.
Benefits of a Chiropractic Software Company
For a chiropractor, patient care will likely be their top priority. Providing patients with treatment needs that offer a holistic perspective and relief from symptoms is critical, and likely a primary reason patients seek treatment. As a chiropractor responsible for not only patient care but also a private practice, managing both can feel like a significant undertaking. While administrative staff can certainly assist with day to day operations, there are a number of benefits offered should professionals choose a chiropractic software company, for example:
- Forms can be completed electronically, ultimately saving time
- The ability to back up data
- Ensures a smoother billing process
- Offers assistance with collecting past due payments
- Increase patient communication and retention
- Allow chiropractors to free up their time for more important things
- Secure your protected health information (PHI)
Chiropractic software not only helps with running your practice; it assists with disaster management. Chiropractic offices looking to protect their bottom line and the care they provide should consider upgrading their current systems to one that can take on the grunt work so that providers and administrative staff can administer quality service with ease.
Finding the Right Company for Your Practice
As a practice looking to up your game, a software company may provide the best opportunity to achieve this goal. However, to meet your practice needs and ensure productivity and growth, one of the most critical steps to take will be finding a software company equipped to meet your needs. To find the right company, consider the following:
- Choose a software that is user friendly for a seamless transfer
- Do your research
- Have an idea of what you want
- Choose software with a positive track record
- Conduct research into prospective companies
- Prepare a list of questions with prospective companies
Whether you are just starting up your practice or are well established in the community, our team at Genesis Chiropractic Software can work to support you with your needs. Providing customized and holistic patient care while also managing the demands of medical billing, collections, patient retention, and communication is a lot. This is a primary reason it will be critical to locate a software company that can provide you with the tools your practice needs. To learn more about our chiropractic software and the services we provide, contact our team today.