The Power of
Genesis Billing and
What Will Genesis Billing Mean to You?
How about a 33% compliance increase with a 168% revenue bump?
Increase Practice Revenue
- Over a dozen teams work for you round the clock to follow up on claims and ensure maximum clean claims with maximum reimbursement
- Auto-prioritization means the system decides what needs to be followed up on by over 20 MILLION different rules updated daily
Increase Patient Retention
- Real time updates to claim balances means statements are always current
- Patient questions are answered with a single click. No more sifting through pages and pages of data to find a simple claim update or balance owed
Increase Visit Compliance
- Claims are submitted with the highest clean claims rate
- Fee schedules are reviewed multiple times a year to ensure maximum compliance and reimbursement
Billing SWAT: Certified Billing Expertise at the Push of a Button
When the standard response isn’t enough
Kathleen, brings 28 years experience in Practice Management with specialty background in Cardiology, Orthopedics, Mental Health, Nephrology and Durable Medical Equipment (DME) coding and billing. Kathy has held a coding certification from the American Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC) for 11 years, and brings 6 years – in Genesis, including major accounts across both ambulatory practices and hospital facilities. Kathy has owned and operated two successful turnkey DME businesses and shares her knowledge and business sense with the clients in Genesis. Kathy has been instrumental in our needs assessment to building a UB-04 billing platform. In the next 3 months she will be performing a needs assessment for implementation to ICD-10.
Wendy brings 5 years experience of Genesis, Coding certification, and 21 years experience in Practice Management with a specialty background in Chiropractic, Cardiology, Physical Therapy, Pediatrics, Optical, and Home Health. Wendy excels in identifying billing patterns, processing errors and/or system issues that inhabit the final adjudication of claims. Wendy continues to implement new billing validations as payers dictate their billing policies. Wendy is currently doing a portion of quality assurance on claims processed by the billing follow up team on a daily basis.