A streamlined and efficient financial process is integral to a successful Chiropractic practice. Genesis has a wealth of experience dealing with the hassles of; reduced fee reimbursement, complex documentation and routinely postponed payment. Once you choose to get the best chiropractic billing services, we help augment cash flow. As one of the best chiropractic billing services, we leverage this experience to help you navigate the nuances of chiropractic claims. Once you outsource chiropractic billing services, we help you focus on your core business competencies.
What is Chiropractic Insurance Billing?
Chiropractic care is included in most health insurance plans, but with certain limitations. Medicare, some Medicaid plans and companies like Blue Cross Blue Shield, United Healthcare, Aetna, and Cigna also provide chiropractic treatment coverage.
Accepting insurance at your chiropractic office offers patients the ability to pay for the cost of your chiropractic treatment. Becoming in-network with insurance companies can help you reach new clients. Patients who are covered by insurance prefer to go to a chiropractor who accepts insurance plans. Accepting insurance also increases patient loyalty.
Chiropractic insurance billing and coding is the process of getting paid for your chiropractic treatment services through the submission of insurance claims to the insurance carrier. You may have to send primary, secondary, and even tertiary insurance claims as well as patient records and statements to get full payment.
Insurance billing is a time-intensive process. It requires precision. The smallest of errors can lead to unwanted losses. The problem with billing starts when your practice starts to grow. If you are an independent practice and manage all administrative work yourself, it becomes more difficult to keep up with all the required tasks of insurance billing, claim denial management, and monitoring reimbursements.
If you want to make sure you get paid for all your visits, you must have a good understanding of how to bill correctly, codes for each treatment type, and an automated chiropractic billing service system to manage billing, claims, and collections all in one place. Additionally, you should seek competent assistance from the best chiropractic billing service providers like Genesis.
Benefits of Chiropractic Software for Insurance Billing Automation
- Your billing and collections systems are the core of your chiropractic practice. In today’s value-based care healthcare environment, the decision to utilize technology to support the billing process can have a long-lasting effect on the financial health of your practice. Using a chiropractic billing software that supports the in-house billing-claim-collections cycle management process is your best path forward.
- Software automates your documentation process, insurance billing and claims processing workflow.
- Online patient check-in feature allows patients to fill their information online with all submitted information going directly into the electronic health record system.
- Software has an integrated billing system. You save a lot of time and avoid making mistakes by automating patient intake form. It allows providers to access a patient’s insurance information with a few clicks.
- Note templates and dictation features allow you to properly document subjective, objective, assessment, and treatment plans.
- Genesis offers chiropractic managed billing services for practices who want professionals to handle their claim and billing processes.
Benefits of Outsourcing Chiropractic Billing Services to Genesis
Once you outsource to the best chiropractic billing services company like Genesis, we take matters in hand to create a hassle-free process for you. Our AAPC-certified coders create an effective roadmap to prevent claims from returning to hospitals. This gives chiropractors a list of advantages such as:
- Accurate and timely reporting
- Improved collection and higher reimbursement
- Transparent revenue cycle management
- Accelerated payments from insurers
- 24/7 availability for support
- Secure billing practices that are compliant with global standards
- Expert help from billers who are aware of the latest billing standards
Contact Genesis today for the best chiropractic billing service.